- Hits: 2073
Myanmar Computer Professionals Association is the largest association of ICT professionals in Myanmar. Operating under the guidelines of Union of Myanmar e-National Task Force and Myanmar Computer Federation, the association has been upgrading the knowledge of computer science and information communication technologies for members and non-members alike.HISTORYComputer Science Development LawThe Computer Science Development Law was promulgated on 20th September, 1996 and the Myanmar Computer Development Council, the highest policy making body was duly established.The Objectives of Myanmar Computer Science Development Law are as follows: -
- to contribute towards the emergence of a modern developed State through computer science;
- to lay down and implement measures necessary for the development and dissemination of computer science and technology;
- to create opportunities for the youth, especially students, to study computer science;
- to study computer science, which is developing internationally and to utilize the same in a manner which is most beneficial for the State;
- to cause extensively development in the use of computer science in the respective fields of work;
- to supervise the import and export of computer software or information.
Establishment of AssociationsTo better organize the development of computer science and the ICT industry, three associations and one federation were established.Myanmar Computer Professionals Association was established on 17th May, 1998.The translation "Scientist" was first used for Myanmar word "Pyin-nya-shin" from 1998 till 2004. Thus, the association was initially known as Myanmar Computer Scientist Association (MCSA). In August of 2004, during the Annual Conference of computer associations in Myanmar, the new term "Professionals" was substituted in the English translation. The name of the association in Myanmar language remains the same.
- မန္တလေးတိုင်း e-GOVERNMENT စနစ်စတင်ခြင်းအတွက် e-MANDALAY WEB PORTAL ဖွင့်လှစ်
- International ICT Awards များ နှင့် Competition တွင် ကျောင်းသား ကျောင်းသူများ ဆရာ ဆရာမများ ပြင်ပလုပ်ငန်းရှင်များ တစ်ကိုယ်တော်ပညာရှင်များ ပါဝင်ယှဉ်ပြိုင်နိုင်ရေးအကြောင်းဟောပြောပ
- “ Arduino for Beginners ” အမှတ်စဉ်(၁) သင်တန်းဖွင့်လှစ်မည်
- Technical Seminar & Panel Discussion at ICT Expo 2017
- ICT expo 2017